Private Mentoring is a perfect option for you if you want to take your photography to the next level, get feedback on your work, suggestions for improvement, find and connect to your creative vision, or just have support through your photographic journey.
Sessions are tailor-made for each student, so you can choose exactly what you would like to focus on. This can include a variety of topics including but not limited to
- Location Planning and Guidance
- Post Processing
- Seeing in Black and White
- Macro Photography
- Landscape Photography
- The Business of Photography
- Social Media
The online photographic mentoring program has been designed as a service for anyone who wants photography advice, guidance and feedback on their work on an ongoing basis. Sessions take place via Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom or FaceTime. Monthly Photographic Mentoring This online photography mentoring is for aspiring photographers of any level who would like to improve their knowledge base with monthly critiques, and/or Q&A sessions.
Is this for me?
For all levels of photographer from novice through to expert, who want regular photography advice, guidance and feedback.
- Improve at your own speed with monthly check-ins
- Online mentoring means you don’t have to attend a classroom or workshop.
- Receive support and advice from a trustworthy teacher.
- One on one time with Lauri
“Lauri Novak is an outstanding photographer/ photo artist. Her work makes you stop & think. Making one say wow that is so brilliant, beautiful, how in the world did she see that!
She is truly a fantastic teacher giving you lifelong tools to see things in a way you never would have imagined. She is so easy-going, personable, having a zest for sharing & caring.
If you get a chance to visit her work or take one of her classes
you will be so inspired & you will not be disappointed!” ~ M. Benham
- Personalized to the goals you have or monthly assignments/themes can be issued
- Guidance notes, examples and tips
- Q&A session, during which you can ask me literally anything: marketing, branding, pricing, website, social media, business, editing… you name it!
- Camera, any kind, mobile phone, film, DSLR, point and shoot
- Internet connection
This process is organized as follows:
- A monthly date and time will be scheduled for a One-Hour Session
- Choose 3-5 images for review each month.
- Share your images in a private group.
Your images remain private and are only seen by your mentor unless you’re in a group mentorship, then they will be shared with the group. Lauri will discuss and go over your images with you, answer any questions you have and offer constructive feedback. Advice-based feedback is designed to help you learn and improve, enhance your confidence and realize your potential.
Mentorees will also gain access to my private community!
There are weekly motivations, inspirations & celebrations.
Where do I go from here?
To Sign up: Email Lauri or click on one of the programs below to sign up online.
You can cancel your subscription at any time.