Chicago is such an iconic city. Architecture from world-renowned architects, public art and just the character of the streets and the people. We’ll wander the streets, visit some ‘top of everyone’s lists’ spots and capture the city in ways you may not have seen before.
See! Chicago 2023 Dates
SPRING: March 30 – April 2
FALL: September 28 – Oct 1
What is included?
- 4-day guided Tour of Chicago
- Online orientation and presentation prior to the tour
- Admission to:
- The Rookery Building Tour ($12 value)
- Chicago Architectural Foundation River Tour ($55 value)
- Navy Pier Ferris Wheel Private VIP Gondola ($30 value)
- John Hancock 360 Observation Floor ($35 value)
Check out a few images from some of the places we’ll be photographing.
Locations we will visit (weather permitting):
- Navy Pier
- Lake Point Tower
- Jane Adams Memorial Park
- Union Station
- The Rookery Building
- Millennium Park
- Radisson Blu Aqua
- St. Regis Chicago
- Marina Towers
- Chicago Riverwalk
- 150 N. Riverside
- Wrigley Building
- James R. Thompson Center
- John Hancock 360 Chicago Observation Deck
- Chicago River
- Lincoln Park – Peoples Gas Pavilion
- Lincoln Park Zoo – Conservatory
Terms & Conditions?
Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- Full payment is due at the time of reserving the tour.
- For a full refund, registration must be canceled in writing 30 days prior to the first day of the tour.
- Any cancellation made with less than 30 days until the first day of the tour will not be refunded unless you can find a replacement.
- Lauri Novak Photography reserves the right to cancel the workshop until 30 days prior to the first day of the tour. In the event the program is canceled by Lauri Novak Photography, attendees will receive a full refund. Registrants will be informed 30 days prior to the start date of the tour to confirm that the workshop will run as scheduled.
- Travel to and from the destination
- Additional Uber/Lyft/Taxi fees
- The itinerary is provided as a guideline and is subject to change due to factors out of Lauri Novak Photography’s control. On-the-spot decisions as a group may lead to veering off the above list of locations.
- Lauri Novak Photography is not liable for bad weather conditions; I will do my best to continue the workshop to whatever extent possible if inclement weather is experienced. Safety is a priority. Refunds will not be given due to the weather.
- Lauri Novak Photography is not responsible for any damage to, or loss of, property, or injury to persons – theft, sickness, acts of nature, terrorism, etc. beyond her control.