Program starts on June 29 and runs through August 8, 2020
SEE! With Lauri 6-Week Mentorship
Are you ready to take your photography to the next level? The SEE! With Lauri 6-Week Mentorship is for you. Online Mentoring is a perfect option for you if you want to get constructive feedback on your work, suggestions for improvement, find and connect to your creative vision or just have support on your photographic journey.
Is This for Me?
This 6-week program is for all levels of photographers, from novice through to expert, who want to add that little extra umph to their images by looking at the world around them in a different way.
The online mentorship program will include lessons, assignments, and informal discussions. Everyone who participates can have fun and learn at the same time!
- Online mentoring means you don’t have to attend a classroom or workshop.
- Receive support and advice from a trustworthy teacher.
- You’ll be part of a private group with only 10 members
- It’s a known fact that learning in a creative, supportive, environment works better than on your own.
- You’ll be interacting and engaging with like-minded people.
- We could all use a safe and positive place to create, share and ask for help
- 6 weekly assignments designed to challenge you to see photographically in new ways
- A review of a few photographic rules (so you can break them later)
- This is NOT a technical workshop.
- Camera, any kind, mobile phone, film, DSLR, point and shoot, mirrorless
- Internet connection
- Each week you will get a weekly assignment posted in the private group.
- You go out and photograph – a lot!
- Choose 3-5 images for review each week.
- Share your images and discuss them in the private group.
As a group, we will comment and discuss your images with you. Lauri will answer any questions you have and offer constructive feedback. Advice based, feedback is designed to help you learn and improve, enhance your confidence and realize your potential.
“It’s just seeing—at least the photography I care about. You either see or you don’t see. The rest is academic. Anyone can learn how to develop. It’s how you organize what you see into a picture”
Ready to continue your journey?