Are you ready to take your
photography to the next level?
The SEE! With Lauri 6-Lesson Mentorship is for you. Mentoring is a perfect option for you if you want to get constructive feedback on your work, suggestions for improvement, find and connect to your creative vision or just have support on your photographic journey.
Is This for Me?
This 6-lesson program is for all levels of photographers, from novice through to expert, who want to add that little extra oomph to their images by looking at the world around them in a different way.
The mentorship program will include lessons, assignments, and informal discussions. Everyone who participates can have fun and learn at the same time!
Benefits of this 6-lesson Program
- Online mentoring means you don’t have to attend a classroom or workshop.
- Receive support and advice from a trustworthy teacher.
- Six assignments designed to challenge you to see photographically in new ways.
- A review of a few of the photography rules (so you can break them later).
- This is NOT a technical workshop.
- Camera, any kind, mobile phone, film, DSLR, point and shoot, mirrorless
- Internet connection
The Process for this 6-lesson program
- You will receive six individual assignments.
- You go out and photograph – a lot!
- Choose 3-5 images for review each week.
- Share your images via Google forms (for now) and discuss them with Lauri. This will be done via Zoom weekly, bi-weekly or whatever works with your and her schedule.
Lauri will answer any questions you have and offer constructive feedback. Advice-based, feedback is designed to help you learn and improve, enhance your confidence and realize your potential.
Ready to continue your journey?
All you have to do is:
- Click on the image below for the 6-lesson program
- Click on the shopping cart
- Click on Add
- Click on Check out